Grandma Lofgreen Visit

Grandma Lofgreen Visit
the two most beautiful women in the world, in my opinion :)

Monday, December 22, 2008

Our all school concert was last Wednesday and the kids did a fantastic job! We sang songs from "Around the World at Christmas Time!" I was so grateful for the helpful parents who shewed children into their waiting spots and the awesome teachers for helping the kids back stage and getting onto their riser positions. With 600 plus kids, it can be a bit tricky. :) I love my school! O.k., so now it's time to get Christmas together and do the baking thing (round 2) and the scrambling to finish up last minute shopping! I'm so grateful for music! With all the wonderful music it keeps me sane through this crazy time; performing and listening!

No comments:

Tanner, Sammich and Jammin'

Tanner, Sammich and Jammin'
CHEESE!!

Jasmine's DRHS Orch Concert

Jasmine's DRHS Orch Concert
What an awesome concert! She is sitting first chair in the cello section